This module is intended to control the lighting order of the various components of an audio system.
It is used to control the delayed power supply of the amplifier after switching on the preamplifier and vice versa when the power is turned off (this function is also useful for turning on a source before its amplifier).
The triggering of this module can be carried out in several ways, by push button, switch or Trigger (this module is also directly controllable by our PGAVOL).
The relays integrated in the module can supply two lines of 110 or 220 V at 30 Amps.
The different delay settings are obtained by means of DIP Switch:
- Switches from 1 to 3 (SW1-3) control the switching on of the second device (adjustable from 0 to 7 seconds in steps of 1 second).
- Switch 4 (SW4) switches on the first device (it only has two states 0 sec OFF and 2 sec ON)/ Li>
Detail of the ignition timing of the second device:
- SW1 = 1 sec
- SW2 = 2 sec
- SW3 = 4 sec
For example,we see switches 1 and 2 in ON and switch 3 in OFF, here the default delay is 3 sec (1 + 2).
The 3 different entries are:
- Sw = Switching
- PB = Push Button or Reset Button
- MC = Trigger (from 2.4 to 12V)
- Compatible with 110 V
- Dimensions: 100 x 90 x 30 mm
- Mounting hole spacing: 90 x 80 mm
- Lugs required: 6.5mm internal width