The AUDIOPHONICS 4227 V2.2 module is used to buffer and amplify a stereo signal independently and qualitatively.
A simple transformer 2x15V low power can feed it.
Semi-scalable design, this card incorporates 2 OP AMPs operational sockets mounted on sockets to be upgraded at will.
They are supported by a power supply consisting of 2 "Great supply" capacitors each of 2200uF / 20V and 4 NICHICON NRSZ 220uF / 35V supported by several MKP capacitors.
- Connection of Inputs / Outputs by terminal blocks (CN1 input - CN2 output).
- Signal input by 3-point connector
- Board supplied bare, assembled and ready to be powered (Power supply from a 2X15V transformer)
- Adjustable LM317 / 337 controllers
- 2 AD OP275 Operational Amplifiers on DIP8 Interchangeable Media
- Default Gain: 18dB (modifiable)
- Input impedance: 100-130kohm
- Power Supply: 2X15V Transformer
- Dimensions: 130 x 53 x 45mm (L x W x H)
- Gain adjustable by means of DIP switch present in the middle of the PCB (x1, x10, x30)
- Weight: 240g
OPTIONAL: Photo with capacitors and potentiometer of mounted
- Technical drawing -