CS3310 6-way digital volume controller
Complete ready-to-run card set.
For 6 unbalanced channels the kit includes:
- A controller card
- 3 volume control cards
- A remote control
Each card has an input selector and volume control, which are synchronized by the control board.
Since each card has 4 entries it is possible to connect 4 sources of 6 channelsto an output 6 attenuated channels.
Generally this type of editing is used as an active filter output, in this case only one of the 4 inputs per card is used. (6 RCA to 6 RCA)
- Crystal Semiconductor CS3310 Digital Volume Controller
- Signal to Noise Ratio 116dB
- 0.001% THD + N
- Channel separation 110dB
- Stabilized power supply on each board (direct supply by toric)
- Volume -80dB to 0dB + Mute
- Control by remote control or front button
- 4 relay selectable inputs (on each board)
- Display of the selected input and volume
- Dimensions of the cards:
It remains to add a transformer toric 12VAC and a transformer 9VAC of 15VA as well as the wiring.
Photo of kit:
To chain the boards, connect the boards to the same terminals: CN1 on CN1 and CN5 on CN5.
Example of embodiment:/ P>
Example of equipment required for assembly:
This list is not exhaustive, you may need thermo sheath, welding, screws ...
On our model the facade was simply fixed to the double face, which avoids making fixing holes in the facade but does not facilitate the use of the buttons.