This accessory rear face has been machined with a hole dedicated to an HDMI port, so you can change the back cover of your housing 100% Aluminum designed to receive the couple Raspberry Pi 2 or Pi 3 and DAC Audiophonics DAC I-Saber ES9023 V2 or V3.
It has all the inputs / outputs required for its connector, as well as the output for power supply (Jack DC 5.5 / 2.5mm).
In addition to the fact that this face was designed for the aluminum housing for Raspberry Pi, you can also use it for other DIY projects and assemblies.
- Façade 100% Aluminum
- Black Anodized
- Dimensions: 100 x 51 x 2mm
- Spacing: Width (90mm) / Height (40mm)
- Weight: 20g
- Port RJ45 x1
- USB-A x4 port
- HDMI port x1
- HDMI holes size : M2
- Mounting hole size : M2.5
- Stereo analog output (Ø 12mm)
- Input Jack DC 5.5 / 2.5mm (Ø 8mm)
- No screws or spacers included - Face only
(Illustration of the rear panel mounted on the aluminum housing (not included))