Cable designed and manufactured in Japan by the famous CANARE company, this very high quality asymmetrical GS-6 cable was originally dedicated to the professional broadcast market and recording studios.
Itsand the cables of the firm did not take long to penetrate the Hi-Fi market.
hehas the particularity of having high quality mechanical and electrical characteristics and is among the asymmetric cables of a great flexibility with an exceptional shielding which attenuates almost all the noises of manipulation and interferences.
Thisis primarily designed for the use of analog signals over long lengths. For the use of coaxial digital cables we recommend the following model: Câbthe digital coaxial 75 Ohm Canare LV-77S.
- Solid Bare Copper conductor (1x 127 strands)
- Cross section / diameter: 18AWG / 0.26mm² / Ø 0.6mm
- Insulation: PE Polyethylene
- Shielding: 92% Woven OFC copper and spiral carbon sheet
- Sheath: PVC (thickur: 1mm)
- Protection against EMI / RFI interference
- Nominal capacity: 160 pF / m at 1kHz
- Overall Cable Diameter: 5.8mm