Range"Reference Series"DAYTON AUDIO redefined the concept of value for money in the highly competitive ultra-high performance speaker market.
Combining a sophisticated engine with internal 2 distinct electrical shortcuts, andacone in ultra rigid aluminum, the transducers of this series dethrone from their pedestal many more expensive realizations.
The objective here is tomaintain extremely low distortion rates, and this in spite of a holding in comfortable powerand anparticularly wide frequency response .
Successful bet if judging by the quality of listening and exceptional versatility of the unit RS150-4.
And to spoil nothing, this loudspeaker adopts a look of the most attractive with its cone of black anodized color , herlarge suspension half rubber rollerhigh quality, sound Ultra rigid proprietary chassis and perfectly ventilated, and its connector platedGold 24k.
- Magnetic Shielding
- Largely ventilated motor eliminating compression phenomena that are harmful to the linearity and silence of the excursion
- Very resistant cone Aluminum Anodized Black
- Dual-track electric motor for minimum distortion
- High quality building materials for increased durability
- terminals Gold plated 24k