This high accuracy mono FET amplifier delivers 100 W under 8 ohm. Equipped with precision metal resistors, high quality capacitors, this kit is ideal for high-power amplifier modules with high fidelity quality sound that favors harmonics of type 2 (tube sound).
It is designed around Toshiba's high quality 2SJ1201, PNP 2sk1530 FET transistors.
The modularity and ease of implementation makes it a reference choice for any dual mono stereo DIY amplifier project or the realization of multichannel amplifiers.
These transistors are controlled by the integrated driver " LME49830" with an advanced overload protection system "Soft Clipping".
Single module sold per unit.
- Power Transistors: FET 2sj1201, PNP 2sk1530
- Transistor Floor Driver: LME49830
- 4 capacitors 330μF 63V
- Mono input stage OP AMP TL071 JFET
- Output Power: 100W on 8 Ohm
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 25kHz + -0.5dB
- Background noise 92dBu
- Slew-rate: 39V / us
- Distortion rate: 0.0015% at 1 K HZ 50W on a resistance of 8 Ohm
- Signal Noise Ratio (SNR):> 105dB
Requires a +/- 55V power supply
Inputs and outputs:
- ATsupply and output via screw terminal block
- Mono input via screw terminal block
Dimensions and weight:
- PCB Dimensions: 152x93x30mm
- Mounting brackets: 144x81mm
- Weight: 182gr the mono module
- Supplied with insulation film for power transistors Li>