The SMSL SA-60 is a remarkably efficient compact amplifier.
It incorporates a new Texas Instruments TPA3116 D2DAP Class D amplifier module delivering 2x 55W under 8 Ohms.
When you turn off the SA-60, it saves the last selected volume to play back the next time you turn it on.
A Loudness function has also been added on this very versatile amplifier.
It is not left out as to the choice of components assigned to it (ELNA capacitors, Nichicon, etc.).
Materials and finishes are all assets that make the SA-60 an amplifier particularly suited to a large number of audio systems.
- Texas Instruments TPA3116 Class D Digital Amplifier
- Power consumption : 2x 55W under 8 Ohm
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 22kHz to +/- 3dB
- Signal Noise Ratio:> 100dB
- Dynamic range: 100dB
- THD + N: <0.1% at 1kHz
- Short circuit protection
- Stereo RCA Input, 3.5mm Jack Line
- Output Hp terminal blocks accepting banana plugs
- Input selection
- Volume control
- Max. : 37.5dB
- Chassis 100% Aluminum anodized Black
- Front 100% Aluminum anodized Black
- Dimensions: 148x97x32mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Power supply 24V DC included