The Smartipi Touch V2 is a steerable display solution for Raspberry Pi and official 7-inch Raspberry Pi touch screen. It allows the integration of a Raspberry Pi 3, Pi 4, Pi 2, B+, A+ on its back side and a screen official LCD touchscreen 7".
The possibilities are endless, from the simple stereo audio terminal (PicorePlayer) with DAC Audiophonics I-Sabre, to the Multiroom home automation control, weather station depending on the chosen software distribution. Extremely easy to assemble (less than 10 minutes) and with 4 VESA 75mm M4 compatible mounting holes, it can be integrated on any support and especially on articulated arms. In addition, this display stand has a Lego slot to insert an official V1 and V2 Raspberry Pi camera module.
This allows us to design an elegant housing with a high-quality 7-inch swivelling LCD touch screen at an affordable price.
(Attention! This display bracket blocks the HDMI output of a Raspberry Pi 4 / Pi 3 / Pi 2 which is no longer usable)
- Support orientable écran tactile officiel LCD Dispaly Pi 7 pouces
- Chapeau compatible : Framboise Pi 4, 3, Pi2, A+, B+, Pi2, A+, B+
- Emplacement Lego pour module caméra V1 et V2
- Support compatible VESA 75 M4
- Screws provided
- Two screen mount brackets
- Housing for camera lego kit
- A 10cm female Micro USB splitter cable / 10cm female USB-C splitter cable /
- A tablecloth to connect the screen and the Rapsberry Pi.
- An Allen key
7" LCD touch screen not included.
Assembly in less than 10 minutes!