Discover this Home Cinema and Car Audio-oriented DAC ST6000K, equipped with ESS SABRE ES9023 chips that can decode signals up to 24Bit / 192kHz. The unique feature of this DAC is its ability to be driven by Raspberry Pi SANS driver, directly via the HDMI port, and to be compatible with 8 channels.
Contrary toDAC ST600 7.1Ch which offers 8 distinct mono channels, this DAC 8Ch offers 4 identical stereo outputs.
This digital-to-analog converter with unprecedented functions is ideal for transforming your Raspberry Pi 3 / Pi 2 into a true home theater player.
Equipped with 4 ESS SABRE ES9023 chips, 4 Ultra Low Jitter clocks, and 4 3.5mm Jacks, this DAC 8Ch will offer you a musical, dynamic and rich in micro details.
Intended for the many open source software solutions dedicated to audio playback, it allows a simpler implementation than ever for an incomparable result and very high performance.
The ideal power supply for this ES9023 DAC is available as accessories: Power adapter Power supply 100-240V to 5.1V 4A.
Technical characteristics :
- CompatibleHome cinema andCar Audio: 8 channels
- 4x DAC ESS SABRE ES9023: Each DAC uses its own ultra low jitter clock
- Supported Sampling Rates: Up to 24Bit / 192kHz
- Signal to noise ratio: 112dB
- Output Level: 2V RMS
- Texas Instruments Ultra-Low Voltage Regulator
- Inputs: HDMI / GPIO Raspberry Pi
- Outputs: 4x Jack 3.5mm / HDMI / Optical toslink
- DC input on 5.5 / 2.1 mm Jack for power supply
- Audio formats supported HDMI: Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby TrueHD / DTS-HD Master Audio Supported Audio Formats Optical: LPCM 2CH / Dolby Digital 2 ~ 5.1CH / DTS 2 ~ 5.1CH
- Fed the Raspberry Pi
Compatibilities Open Source solutions:
- OSMC: 8-channel audio output
- Openelec: 8-channel audio output
- Moode Audio: 8-channel audio output
- Raspbian: 8-channel audio output
- Rune Audio: 8-channel audio output
- PiCorePlayer: Stereo 2.0
- Max2Play: Stereo 2.0
Dimensions / Packaging:
- Supplied in 5V / 4A: power supply available in accessories
- Supplied with 8 screws and 4 spacers M2.5 for fixing it on the Raspberry Pi (HAT format), as well as the gold-plated HDMI offset
- Mounting Hole Distance (HAT): 50x58mm
- PCB Dimensions: 122x90x90mm
- Weight: 76g
- Color PCB: black