Here is the full version assembled and tested in our workshops of our latest Sabre family converter associated with a file player based on a Raspberry PI.
This hybrid solution combining converter and electronic dematerialized reader is endowed with what is best in each field.
It allows you to easily and inexpensively have an exceptional conversion quality that supports all sampling rates.
Equipped with two digital inputs, a selection of sources and a volume control it will quickly become the absolute reference in this price range.
This product is currently compatible with the following software solutions (not included):
- White Oled Display
- Integrated power supply (including a regulated linear power supply dedicated to PI)
- Encapsulated toroidal transformer Talema (Ireland) ultra low noise and very low radiation
- Inputs: 1x Optical, 1x Coaxial and 1x I2S (To which the PI is connected)
- Outputs: 1x RCA stereo, 1x XLR stereo, 1x HDMI (depending on the software solution selected)
- Decoding up to 32Bit 384KHz (I2S) per Sabre ESS9018 (THD + N: -120dB, DNR 127dB)
- FDO output stage (full differential output)
- Aops high fidelity low noise: 6 x JRC 5534 (Japan Radio Co ltd) including two on DIP8 support (to be changed at leisure).
- Settings: Phase +/-, Rolloff fast / slow, DSD IIR bandwith 47k / 50k / 60k / 70k
- Selecting sources by push-button
- Volume control by push-button (+/-)
- Housing 100% Aluminum
- Rubber feet
- Dimensions of the case: 350 x 240 x 90 mm
- Weight 2.85 kg
Testing the conversion part:
/www.audiophonics.fr/images2/5807/5807_AUDIOPHONICS_U_SABRE_5.jpg "alt =" https://www.audiophonics.fr/images2/5807/5807_AUDIOPHONICS_U_SABRE_5.jpg "/>
Test in English