The DCT-21 is a true Swiss knife in the world of Hi-Fi devices.
It combines several functions that are dear to enthusiasts: The DAC function, Pre-amplifier and headphone amplifier.
It is also differentiated by its HDMI input and output.
Developed to integrate and convert analog and digital signals into an Audio Video system, this device has a function to upsampling audio signals between 44.1 to 192 kHz (24 bits).
Thanks to HDMI connectivity, this device can extract the audio stream from an HDMI signal or reinject it, the DCT-21 not only offers unrivaled versatility, a greatly improved listening experience, flexibility to manage all the audio signals of your audiovisual system.
Test Tupperwav in English A> Characteristics:
- 6 inputs, 6 outputs
- 4 digital inputs, 2 analog inputs
- 3 digital outputs, 2 analog outputs and one headphone output
- OLED display (high readability)
- Dimensions 139mm x 215mm x 44mm
- Remote Control
- Gross weight: 1300g
- HDMI, USB, optical and coaxial inputs
- HDMI input that supports stereo LPCM in all modes (multi-channel streams not supported)
- All digital inputs support a sampling rate of 192 kHz up to 24-bit resolution
- HDMI, optical and coaxial outputs
- All digital inputs can be oversampled at 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz via the built-in DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Ultra-precise phase lock loop for high jitter reduction
- Headphone amplifier: Ti TPA6120A2 (SNR> 120 db)
- Stereo output balanced XLR
- Stereo analog RCA output
- Analog RCA Stereo Input
- Input Stereo mini-jack (3.5 mm)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): Less than 100 dB (-20dBFS)
- Analog Inputs: This unit provides digital output up to 192kHz from any analog source.
- Volume control via remote control or rotary encoder on the front panel </ Li>
- IR remote control with source selection, ignition and mute (battery included)
- HDMI: injection or audio extraction.
- Headphone jack 6.35 mm (3.5 mm jack adapter included) Li>