The DAC USB iFi audio IDSD MICRO Black Label takes the main lines of its predecessor DAC IDSD MICRO. This version of Black Label is a more advanced version of very high level able to decode the majority of the audio formats of the market.
Discover the Qobuzissime obtained by iFi Audio Micro iDSD Black Label
An innovative DAC and digital section:
Keeping the structure double conversionPCM1793 (one channel step)this version of the IDSD Micro features improved low-jitter clocks (Global Master Femto Precision (AMR Technologies).
The whole analog section is revisited with the adoption of passive components of very high quality.
Components of very high level:
It includeses MELF, TDK COG resistors, Sanyo series capacitors OS-CON, Panasonics ECHP to film. The active part of this analog stage has customized operational amplifiers (OV2627, OV2628)with gold plated HCOFC copper circuits.
This proprietary PDO technology is used in particular on the iFi Audio iFi Audio motherboard, REFERENCE CD, "AMR Technologies" and is an exclusive iFi Audio.
This DAC does not involve any digital manipulation of ASRC type hardware or upsampling. All processing is fully natively based on audio files in bit perfect mode.
A Smart Headphone Amplifier Mode:
The iDSD Black Label has three power modes headphone output: Eco, Normal and Turbo. Used in conjunction with the embedded iEMatch function, the Black Label iDSD will be able to drive almost allitle = "headphones intra hifi headphones" href = "https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/casques-casques-audio-c-646.html" target = "_ blank">helmets
of the market, from the Sennheiser IE-800 to the very greedy HiFiMan HE-6.
A flexible DAC mode with many OTG-compatible inputs:
A very large numberAudiophile Players (DAP) and sedentary sources have an SPDIF connector. Flexibility being a priority for us, the iDSD Micro Black Label has an SPDIF input and output for both optical and coaxial signals.
If you want to upgrade your DAP, simply use it as a source and use the Black Label iDSD as a DAC.
A battery-powered DAC:
The iFi Audio IDSD Micro Black Label has a battery allowing more than 6 hours of listening (manufacturer data) on high-end headphones.
It is also able to charge an Iphone thanks to its USB port.
Technical characteristics :
- DSD512 / 256/128/64, Octa / Quad / Double / Single-Speed DSD
- DXD (768 / 705.6 / 384 / 352.8kHz), Double / Single-Speed DXD
- PCM (768 / 705.6 / 384 / 352.8 / 192 / 176.4 / 96 / 88.2 / 48 / 44.1)
- PCM - Bit-Perfect Processing / Minimum Phase / Standard
- DSD - Extreme / Extended / Standard Bandwidth
- DXD - Bit-Perfect Processing
Digital inputs and outputs:
- USB input: High-Speed Asynchronous 2.0 (32bit / 768kHz) (Apple compatible via Ligthning / USB)
- SPDIF Input: Coaxial RCA, Toslink Optical
- Digital Output: Coaxial 75 Ohm
- An analog input: Jack 3.5mm
- RCA (2V fixed outputs / 2V-5V variable outputs)
- Headphone output: 6.3mm jack
Headphone amplifier power:
- Turbo mode: (10.0V max / 4,000 mW @ 16 Ohm)
- Normal (5.5V / 1.900 mW @ 16 Ohm)
- USB power supply: USB BCP V1.2 1500mA
Weight & dimensions:
- Dimensions: 177 x 67 x 28 mm
- Weight: 310g