Excellence of the famous firm MATRIX QUATTRO II is a particularly smart and over-equipped DAC associated with a preamplifier and a helmet amplifier which counts to compete without timidity with the cadors of its category ...
Equipped with an ESS ES9018S Saber converter and an XMOS Asynchronous USB 2.0 interface, it gives you the ability to decode PCM Audio files up to 32bit / 384kHz as well as Native DSD64, 128 and 256 1bit files.
The headphone output stage, on the other hand, is designed around an ultra low distortion AOP LME49720.
It has 6 digital inputs (AES-EBU, 2x S / PDIF coaxial and Toslink optics) as well as 2 analog outputs (XLR and RCA) and 2 headphone outputs Jack 6.35mm.
- ESS ES9018S Saber Converter
- Interface USB 2.0 Asynchronous XMOS
- Supported Files: 24bit 192kHz, DSD64 (DoP) (S / PDIF), 32bit 384kHz including 88.2kHz, DSD256 1bit (USB)
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz (0.01dB)
- SNR Ratio: 122dB (20Hz - 20kHz)
- THD + N: <0.0003% at 1kHz
- Output Level (DAC mode): 4Vrms (XLR), 2Vrms (RCA)
- Output level (PREAMP): 0-4Vrms (XLR), 0-2Vrms (RCA) adjustable
- Volume control (128 steps)of 0.5dB
- Gain: + 10dB
- Automatic detection of the input signal
- Headphone output impedance: 0.3 ohm
- Output power: 1000mW (33 ohm), 140mW (300 ohm), 80mW (600 ohm)
- Power consumption: <25W
- Chassis 100% Aluminum
- Black anodized
- Dimensions: 205x232x49mm
- Weight: 1.83kg
- User manual, power cable, USB-A to USB-B cable and remote control RM2 supplied
- Natively compatible on Mac OS X 10.6.4 and higher and on Windows 7: 8 / 8.1 and 10 via driver
- Android compatible via OTG and iDevice via Lightning to USB camera