Discover the brand newcomer Matrix Audio, the DAC X-SABER PRO. The latter has benefited from a complete update of the X-SABER model, and has the newest generation of D / A (Digital to Analog) chips. Happy heir to the previous generation, this model X-SABER PRO takes advantage of many features additions to make it the new flagship of the range of DAC Matrix.
This DAC is equipped with the latest ESS SABER ES9038PRO chip, which was first put on the Chinese market before being opened to the world. Matrix is fully exploring its very strong 8-channel chip potential. Compared to the previous ES9018S generation, the ES9038PRO fully optimizes internal DSPs, and further improves performance and user experience. The best audio components and circuit arrangements have been chosen so that the signal-to-noise ratio of this chip reaches the incredible value of -134dB.
As of now, the DSD audio stream is no longer limited to USB port playback, the X-SABER PRO supports DoP or dSC from optical, coaxial, or AES / EBU input. Convenient and ergonomic for connecting a digital music player that supports DoP / dCS output.
This DAC Matrix is equipped with portsthe most complete inputs of the series, in addition to the USB, Coaxial, Optical, AES / EBU ports, this X-SABER PRO is added an I2S / LVDS input via an HDMI port. The transmission performance of this I2S port is simply excellent and allows for short distance and very high speed interconnections.
The new DAC X-SABER PRO not only supports playback of PCM 32Bit / 784kHz audio streams, but also supports the DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512, and even the DSD1024 with 45.158MHz sample rate via the D-port. I2S input.
This DAC has a clock circuit configuration unit, which can choose to use the synchronous clock of the ES9038PRO or the ultra low noise external clock of the circuit. Correlate with the DAC control software for synchronous or asynchronous operation to dramatically improve music playback.
Digital audio is the art of time: The high-precision clock provides the foundation for digital audio playback. The X-SABER PRO is built around 3 high-resolution Crystek audio oscillators, with a phase noise as low as -169dB. Two oscillators for sampling rates of 44.1kHz / 48kHz and their multiples, and an oscillator for the reference clockES9038PRO.
The ES9311 dedicated low-noise LDO controller has two separate power supply units (noise as low as 1μVrms), which supplies the left and right channels of the ES9038PRO analog circuit respectively. The DAC X-SABER PRO also has 10 ultra low noise power packs for each circuit unit.
The line output of the DAC can be configured with a digital gain of + 18dB. There is no need to add an additional preamplifier for low-gain active speakers. The X-SABER PRO can also be used alongside a power amplifier for more flexibility and convenience.
Test, test the DAC Matrix X-Saber Pro by hifi-advice.com
o sword Xpro DAC test review 6moons "href =" http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews2/matrix/1.html "target =" _ blank ">
Test, review test Matrix X-SABER Pro by six Moons.
- ESS Technology: SABER ES9038PRO 32Bit (Technical specifications in file attached below)
- 8 Channel Delta Sigma / Dynamic Range 140dB / HyperStream DAC
- AES / EBU : PCM 16-24Bit /44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz / DSD64 (DoP / dCS)
- Coaxial : PCM 16-24Bit /44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz / DSD64 (DoP / dCS)
- Optical : PCM 16-24Bit /44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz / DSD64 (DoP / dCS)
- I2S (PS AUDIO / RASPDAC LVDS) : PCM 16-32Bit /44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6kHz, 768kHz / DSD64 / 128/256 (DoP / dCS) DSD64 / 128/256/512/1024 (Native DSD)
- USB : PCM 16-32Bit /44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6kHz, 768kHz / DSD64 / 128/256 (DoP / dCS) DSD64 / 128/256/512 ( ASIO Native)/ Li>
- Signal to noise ratio: -134dB 20Hz-20kHz (XLR) / -129dB 20Hz-20kHz (RCA)
- THD + N: <0.00012% @ 1kHz (XLR) / <0.00018% @ 1kHz (RCA)
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz (XLR and RCA)
- Crosstalk: -151dB @ 1kHz (XLR) / -143dB @ 1kHz (RCA)
- XLR output level: 4.5Vrms fixed @ 0dBFS DAC Mode / 0-4.5Vrms adjustable @ 0dBFS PRE Mode
- RCA output level: fixed 2.25Vrms @ 0dBFS DAC Mode / 0-2.25Vrms adjustable @ 0dBFS PRE Mode
- Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10: Requires to install the driver (available as an attachment)
- MAC OS X10.6.4: Recognized natively (No need to install driver)
- Most Android devices can be connected via OTG cable
- IOS devices can be connected via the Apple Camera Kit
- Power supply: 230V AC (50 / 60Hz) / 110V AC (50 / 60Hz)
- Power Consumption: <10W
- Dimensions: 300x218x45mm
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Silver color
- Comes with: RM2 Remote Control / Power Cable / USB-A to USB-B Cable
This MAT DACRIX X-SABER PRO is compatible thanks to II2S input, with our streamer
AUDIOPHONICS RASPDIGI LTE LVDS KALI . (RASPDIGI LTE LVDS KALI NOT supplied)