The new features include DSD format support, Gapless playback and now becomes a USB DAC.
It also equipped itself with new EQ and customization features.
Designed and realized by the young company Hidizs (pronounced "Ideas") is a very amazing device as comfortable as a walkman as a sedentary audiophile source.
It uses the CS4398 converter and a new component set (SRC: CS8422, DSP: CS48L10, LPF: AD823A) for an amazing audio output.
This device is a concentrate of quality and technical tricks that make it in our opinion the best value for money of its category at the moment.
Performing and versatile, well finished and delivered with a complete bundle it represents a more realistic alternative to the current tenors of the market (FiiO, iBasso, Hifiman, Colorfly, etc ...).
-Precise and detailed testing of the Hidizs AP100 by ON-topaudio -
- Dual Core CPU Processor JZ4760B 600MHz
- Real-time upsampling function
- DAC: Cirrus Logic CS4398 24bit / 192kHz
- USB DAC function
- Analog output / headphone output: 3.5mm jack
- Digital Output (Coaxial): 3.5mm Jack
- Line Output: Jack 3.5mm
- Micro USB (to charge the unit)
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz (+ / -0.1)
- Crosstalk : > 92 dB @ 1kHz
- Signal Noise Ratio: 108dB
- Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.003%
- Line Output Level:> 2.2Vrms
- Charging power: USB 5V / 500mA minimum, recommended USB 5V 1.5A
- Battery capacity: 3000mAh
- Operating time: approx. 10h
- Internal memory: 8GB
- External Memory: 128GB max
- Audio format supported: WAV, APAC (192k / 24b), FLAC (192k / 24b), ALAC (192k / 24b), WMA (96k / 24b), AAC, OGG, MP3, MP2 and the DSD
- Gapless Reading
- TFT screen: 2.4 "/ 320x240
- Three output interface: headphone output, line output, coaxial output
- Case: Magnesium alloy
- Power sources: USB port of the computer, USB power supply
- Weight: 139g
- Dimensions: 107x65.5x16.2mm
- 3.5mm jack to 3.5mm jack cable, 3.5mm to RCA S / PDIF coaxial cable and USB-A to USB micro USB charging cable included
- Compatible with Linux, Mac OS, Windows 2003, 2008, Win7, Win8
- foncation DAC USB after upgrade
Test in French (click here)
Test in French (Click here)