This USB interface Gustard U12 XMOS with a precision of 1PPM and a power of 500MIPS with FPGA processor offers a high level of resolution at a democratic price with a very low jitter.
The quality of its components (two clocks XO 45.4584MHz and 49.1520MHz), its processorAltera MAX II FPGAwith 8MB of built-in memory, its isolation bridge on I2S output predestines its use on high-end Hi-Fi systems.
This Asynchronous USB interface decodes its I2S output of the DSD QUAD and DXD 32 bit 384Khz and totally ASIO bit perfect under Windows (requires a driver provided on mini CD).
This interface is largely repeated in the DAC gustard X20, the flagship of the brand.
Its very neat linear power supply offers a very low level of noise guaranteeing the correct operation of the digital card preventing the jitter by electrical pollution.
An AES EBU I2S / HDMI USB interface dedicated to seasoned amateurs wishing to lose nothing of the integrity of their high definition dematerialized files.
HDMI / I2S compatibility Strong>:
The exitHDMI to I2S formatof the Gustard U12 XMOS interface is fully compatible with the entire range of DAC AUDIO GDand of courseGustard Audio.
Main Features :
- USB interface type XMOS U8 32 bit 500MIPS with 8 cores 32Bit 384Khz. Li>
- Double XO type clock full 45.4584Mhz and 49.1520Mhz (1PPM).
- Clock accuracy 45.4584Mhz: 0.167ps. Li>
- Accuracy of the clock 49.1520Mhz: 0.205ps. Li>
One USB Audio class 2.0 input. P>
Digital Outputs: Strong>
- An I2S output on HDMI (see wiring diagram) 32bit 384Khz. Li>
- A standard output IEC60958 AES EBU 110Ohm XLR pins Gold plated 24bit 192Khz. Li>
- A coaxial output to standard IEC60958 PTFE insulation 75Ohm Plated Gold 24bit 192Khz. Li>
- A Toslink optical output with standard IEC60958 24bit 96Khz.
The bundle contains:
- An IEC power cord of 1m75.
- A mini CD containing the XMOS drivers.
Dimensions and weight:
- Net weight 1kg.
- Weight with packaging 1.3kg.
Output diagram I2S / HDMI. P>