This interface based on the now famous XMOS U8 allows to have digital outputs of high level in SPDIF coaxial and optical with an Asynchronous management of the USB.
Mid-range version of our interfaces, this model is equipped with 2 high precision TCXO clocks (0.1ppm) gold-plated.
Limited to 24bits 192khz on its SPDIF outputs, this interface allows the DIYers to recover the I2S format via the I2S connector on the PCB (in this case this interface supports the 384khz).
Recognized without drivers under Mac-os and linux (including most solutions for Raspberry PI) this requires a Windows Driver.
| I2S||on PCB|
- Case 100% Aluminum
- Compatible with Raspyfi, Volumio, Picoreplayer
- Jitter: 4.6 ps
- TCXO Gold-plated x2 (0.1ppm)
- Coaxial / Optical: From 44.1K 48K 88.2k 96K 176.4kHz 192K up to 24 / 192K
- I2S: Up to 32bit / 384K
- Power: USB
- Dimensions: 68 x 33 x 88mm
- Supplied without USB cable
- Color: Titanium
- Weight: 185 g