This DAC module with source selector is ready to play any type of High Definition files.
It integrates the new chip AKM AK4495SEQ32bit 384khz associated with a receiver coaxial / Optical Toslink SPDIF AK4118.
Moreover, thisDAC AK4495SEQhas an input of type I2S compatible with pin pine with this interface XMOS U8 USB I2S sheet 10957.
This DAC module is therefore able to convert a digital signal with a sampling frequency of 32 to 384kHz, in 16, 24 or 32bit.
This new converter includes a blue display and a source selector to select one of the 2 digital inputs available.
In addition, the AOP provided is aLM49860 on DIP8 interchangeable support.
- Blue display 16x2 (71x29mm).
- Inputs: 1x Optical, 1x Coaxial and 1x I2S.
- Converter AKM AK4495SEQ.
- SPDIF Receiver AKM AK4118.
- Decoding up to 32bit 384kHz by AK4495 on I2S connector.
- Decoding up to 24bit 192kHz by AK4118 (Optical and Coaxial).
- Signal Noise Ratio: 123 dB.
- AOP high fidelity: LME49860 removable on supports DIP8.
- Supply via a single transformer:30VA 2x 15 / 16V + 2x 9V.
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions of the main board: 132x118x27mm.
- Mounting hole distance from the main PCB: 108x92mm.
- Dimensions of the display module: 101x38mm.
- Fixing hole distance from display: 78x32mm.