This compact HDMI ARC audio extractor extracts the signal from an HDMI ARC cable connection and distributes it under a digital audio signal under a TOSLINK output.
ARC Extraction: When a TV displays a video signal from its built-in DVB-T tuner, the extractor can output the audio signal from an HDMI ARC connection on the TV by pressing the ARC ON / OFF button via the TOSLINK output. The By-Pass port or HDMI input port ("HDMI IN") will be in this case inactive.
Direct Transition of HDMI Signal: If, for example, through the HDMI ARC connection of the TV, the HDMI signal of a Blu-ray / DVD player should be displayed on this TV, the ARC ON / OFF button should be switched to OFF, otherwise signal will be transmitted to the TV. In this case, no audio signal will be present on the TOSLINK output of the extractor.
- Compatible with HDMI 1.4 and higher
- Compatible with 4K / 3D / 1080p / HD
- Supported Audio Formats: DTS-HD / Dolby True HD / LPCM 7.1 / DTS / Dolby-AC3 // Li>
- Supported ARC Audio Formats: LPCM 2.0 / DTS / Dolby-AC3
- Optical SPDIF output TOSLINK
- Maximum bandwidth: 340MHz
- Maximum Bandwidth Transmission: 10.2Gbps
- Support for the CEC function
- Operating Temperature: 0 ° to + 40 °
- Quick and simple installation
- Comes with its 5.5mm 5.5mm USB / DC power cable, and its instruction manual (in English)
- Dimensions: 52,5 x 48,5 x 20 mm
- Weight: 80g