A Hifi installation worthy of the name must have an arrival in irreproachable electric current.
Many home theater enthusiasts take great pains to carefully elaborate the main components of their system, but pay little attention to the source, alternating current.
Furutech knows that each part of the chain is as important as the final material, so maximum attention is given by Furutech on all aspects of AC transfer.
Explanation: Why this distributor?
The e-TP60ER (Special Version) is luxurious and sophisticated, it is a power distributor that eliminates common problems encountered with audio-video components and caused by polluted electrical current.
Thehas waveform of the alternating current. becomes severely twisted by various sounds, tensions and sagging.
heThere are also devices which deform above and below the waveform of the current.
In addition, you are never alone; your residence shares with other apartments, houses, and businesses the same transformer.
That's why users who are keen on Audio and Video note that their systems are nicer at night or on weekends!
- Aluminum chassishave been developed against another common problem, IFR (Radio Frequency Interference), and EMI (Electromagnetic Interference).
- SCHUKO sockets in eutectic brass treated by α (alpha) Rhodium plated processes, are non-magnetic for stable, durable, optimized power transfer.
- The Furutech internal wiring is covered with Teflon (PTFE), which ensures low resistance.
- Supply voltage: 220V 50 / 60Hz
- Supported Current: 10A
- Maximum power. 2500 W
- 6 sockets SCHUKO Furutech Rhodium plated
- Insulated internal wiring Teflon
- Dimensions: 200 x 128 x 61 mm
- Weight: 0.98 kg
The final result :
Furutech's two-step cryogenic process and demagnetization
The cryogenic and degaussing processes of the alpha process aim to create the most optimized AC transfer.
Bright tonal colors and a deeper propagation at both ends of the frequency range.
Video devices of all types will display a resolution with less phantom image, less color shift, or "snow" appearance, or vertical and horizontal lines disappeared.
All electrical components are processed by FURUTECH (Alpha) Process (Super Cryogenic & Demagnetize Treatment), the bottom of the case is equipped with GC303.