The Audiophonics team is proud to present this new Raspberry Pi dedicated power management module. This control module with integrated control allows you to turn on and off your Raspberry Pi cleanly like a family ATX PC.
Once the monostable switch is switched on, your Linux distribution (Volumio, MoodeAudio, piCore, Rune Audio) starts up like any other family computer. Same for the shutdown function
A power LED output is available to monitor the progress of the various stages of switching on and off the Raspberry Pi.
You will find all the indications concerning the evolution of the script and hardware on our forum:
Evolution of power management I-Saber ES9018K2M
This management module is dedicated to the ES9018K2M for the ES9023 V3 here is a more suitable version:
Power ManagementAUDIOPHONICS I-SABER V3
WARNING ! Do not turn on the vacuum module! The regulation does not occur and the input voltage of the controller is found on its output. Capacitors may explode.
Main Features :
- Starter and Extinction management module delivered flashed and ready for use
- Input power either by welding or 2.5mm jack
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 2.5mm
- Dimensions: 50x50x17mm
- Pins provided
1 - Push Button:
- Raspberry pi off: Pressing the push button will start the Raspberry Pi.
- Raspberry pi on: Press> 0.2 seconds and <4 seconds, Shutdown command sent, the RPI will turn off after shutting down the software solution used properly.
- Raspberry pi on: Press> 4 seconds, emergency stop function, immediate power off of the pi (function available at any time)
2 - LED states "Power" (depending on orders sent)
- Off: Raspberry pi off
- Slow flashing: Raspberry pi is switched on, start of the software solution (ex: Volumio is being launched), the same for extinction.
- Fast flash: Reboot command sent from software solution ut(for example, Volumio)/ Li>
- Steady on: Raspberry Pi powered on, software solution used (eg Volumio) correctly started and ready for use.
You will find on this link the simplified connections, the pushbutton, to connect this module:
Connection example (Monostable switch and optional wiring not included).