This power control module for Raspberry Pi makes it possible to turn on and off its Raspberry Pi cleanly like a family ATX PC.
Once the monostable switch is switched on, your Linux distribution (Volumio, MoodeAudio, piCore, Rune Audio) starts up like any other family computer. Same for the shutdown function
A power LED output is available to monitor the evolution of the various stages of switching on and off the Raspberry pi.
To do so, we propose a Shutdown script for the Volumio high fidelity digital playback solution.
Tutorial to install the Volumio Script available on our forum
Tutorial to install the RuneAudio Script available on ourforum
Thanks to this script, you can turn off your Volumio recreation distribution with your Smartphone, your tablet. This management module for Raspberry Pi is integrated in the following products:
Audiophonics I SABER V3 DAC Es9023 24bit 192Khz with power management for Raspberry Pi.
Streamer Audiophonics RaspDIGI coaxial SPDIF / BNC output.
Streamer Audiophonics RaspDIGI LTE SPDIF coaxial / BNC output.
Main Features :
- Starter and Extinction management module delivered flashed and ready for use
- Input power either via connection pins or micro USB
- Footprint available to put a fuse on the power line
- Diameter fixing holes: 2,5mm
- Dimensions: 25x25mm
- Pins supplied and pre-welded
- Pre-welded USB cable
1 - Push Button:
- Raspberry pi off: Pressing the push buttonwill start the rpi.
- Raspberry pi on: Press> 0.2 seconds and <4 seconds, Shutdown command sent, the rpi will go off after you stop the software solution used properly.
- Raspberry pi on: Press> 4 seconds, emergency stop function, immediate power off of the pi (function available at any time)
2 - LED states "Power" (depending on orders sent)
- Off: Raspberry pi off
- Slow flashing: Raspberry pi is switched on, start of the software solution (ex: Volumio is being launched), the same for extinction.
- Fast flash: Reboot order sent from the software solution used (eg Volumio.)
- Steady on: Raspberry Pi powered on, software solution used (eg Volumio.) Properly started and ready for use.
Connection to a Raspberry Pi 3 (not included)
Wiring Diagram of the Audiophonics Power Control Module
Use in the streamer Audiophonics RaspDIGI </ a> (not included):
Connection example with TDA1387