We propose the assembled versions in our workshops of the kit of the same name.
This converter / volume controller / source selector is 100% functional.
We relied on a reliable value, a WM8805 chip for SPDIF reception, coupled with the same manufacturer's WM8741 converter.
This DAC module allows to convert a digital signal with a sampling frequency of 32 to 192KHz and this in 16 or 24 bit.
This new kit now includes a display, a volume controller and a source selector to select one of 4 available digital inputs.
Great care has been taken in the analog output, which now offers symmetrical and asymmetrical analog outputs.
Thethe power capacitors are of superior quality (Panasonic FC) and 4 regulators is responsible for providing a stable and pure power supply.
Symmetrical outputs (XLR) and asymmetric (RCA) available simultaneously at the output of the DAC
Preamplifier Function : Variation of Volume and Selection of Input
- Blue Display
- Inputs: 2 x Optical and 2x Coaxial
- Receiving SPDIF by WM8805
- Decoding up to 24Bit / 192KHz in coaxial AND in optics
- Capacitors Panasonic FC, Nichicon Gold tune, etc ...
- MKP Signal Capacitor
- Metal case withfront Aluminum
- Dimensions: 80 mm x 120 mm x 25 mm
- Supplied with mains cable
- SW1: Anti clipping (from 0 to - 2db) as input
- SW2: Brightness of the display (min / max)
- SW3: Upsampling 128x / 256x
- SW4: not used