Here is the brand newSMSL DP1, a file player (DAP), headphone amplifier, DACAKM AK4452, as well as preamplifier. This HiFi ultra versatile and powerfulis the answer to a need that has been noted many times by audiophiles.
Thus, you can use it in many cases and audio situations. As a direct file player, via its SD card port or USB port. As'headphone amplifierthanks to its chip MAX97220Acapable of driver of demanding headphones, or as a preamplifier upstream of your HiFi amplifieror your active speakers via its RCA Stereo port.
The SMSL DP1 has a wide selection of connectors. As inputs you will find an Optical port, an SD card port and a USB port accepting every 2 up to 1000 music tracks. In outputs you will have a 3.5mm headphone port, an optical port again, as well as a stereo RCA port.
The 3.5cm diagonal LCD screen allows you to view the selected source, the different EQ settings (in Optical mode), the different play modes, the screen standby settings, the information system, etc ...
Lorsplayback of music from a USB flash drive or an SD card, the display shows the title of the song played, the sampling rate, the format of the music (WAV, MP3, FLAC, etc.). .).
Warning !The battery for the remote control is not included but is available here:href = "http://www.audiophonics.com/en/piles-accus/gp-lithium-pile-cr2032-3v-220ma-o-20mm-p-9417.html" target = "_ blank">GP LITHIUM Battery CR2032 3V 220mA Ø 20mm
This product does not open the folders on your USB / Hard Drive / SD Card. It will allow you to read the files present on them randomly or as a result.
- DAC: AKM AK4452 32Bit (Datasheet available in attachments below)
- Headphone amplifier chip: MAX97220A (Datasheet available in attachments below)/ Li>
- Dynamic range: 109dB
- THD + N: 0.008% (DAC) / 0.003% (Headphone Amplifier)
- Signal Noise Ratio: 97dB (DAC) / 88dB (Headphone Amplifier)
- Output Level DAC: 2Vrms
- Level of output headphone amp: 103mW / 32Ohm @ THD + N 0.1%
- LCD display: White on black / 3,5cm diagonal
- Certified Hi-Res Audio (By the Japan Audio Society)
Supported file formats:
- MP3: 44.1kHz / 48kHz / 8kbps - 320kbps
- WMA: 44.1kHz / 48kHz / 5kbps - 320kbps or VBR
- WAV: 44.1kHz / 48kHz / 88.2kHz / 96kHz / 176.4kHz / 192kHz / 16-24-32 Bit
- AAC: 44.1kHz / 48kHz / 88.2kHz / 96kHz / 8kbps - 320kbps or VBR
- FLAC: 44.1kHz / 48kHz / 88.2kHz / 96kHz / 176.4kHz / 192kHz / 8-16-24-32 Bit
- APE: 44.1kHz / 48kHz / 88.2kHz / 96kHz / 176.4kHz / 192kHz / 8-16-24-32 Bit
- Apple Lossless: 44.1kHz / 48kHz / 88.2kHz / 96kHz / 16-24 Bit
- Inputs: USB port (Accepts USB flash drive or external hard drive) / SD / Optical card
- Outputs: RCA Stereo / Optical / Headphone Jack 3.5mm
Dimensions / Weight / Power supply:
- Dimensions: 120x120x36mm
- Weight: 450g
- Power Supply: 9V DC
- Power Consumption 1.62W / Standby 0.09W
- Remote control, power adapter, and manual supplied (also available as an attachment below)