The DAC / ADC DCT-9DN is a digital to analog to analog to digital audio converter with integrated Dolby Digital decoder. It offers high-performance sound conversion to analog stereo or digital output and ensures Dolby Digital audio mixing with no loss of quality.
Its extensive connectivity: Optical, Coaxial, Stereo RCA, both input and output, allows you to use this DCT-9DN in a multitude of situations and audio systems. Sampling rates are supported up to 96kHz via LPCM 2Ch.
User manual available as an attachment below.
Technical characteristics :
- DAC function: Digital to analog converter
- ADC function: Analog to digital converter
- Supports LPCM 2Ch sampling frequencies: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz)
- Supports Dolby Digital 5.1Ch up to 48kHz
- Supports Dolby Digital audio mixing for left channel and right channel
- Provides a transmission without electromagnetic noise
- Ergonomic design and easy installation
- Signal Noise Ratio:> 80dB
- Input Impedance: 47kΩ
- Output Impedance: 600Ω
Main Features :
- Inputs: Coaxial (LPCM and Dolby Digital) / Optical (LPCM and Dolby Digital) / RCA Stereo (Red and White)
- Outputs: Coaxial (LPCM and Dolby Digital) / Optical Toslink (LPCM and Dolby Digital) / Stereo RCA (Red and White)
- Powered by 5V / 1.2A
- Power Consumption: 2.1W
- Dimensions: 97x85x35mm
- Weight: 110g
- White Colour
- CE / UL Certified