This interface based on the now famous XMOS makes it possible to have digital outputs of high level in S / PDIFcoaxial, optical,AES / EBU and I2S. The USB has an Asynchronous management of the USB.
This version offers an interfaceXMOScombined with an integrated regulated linear power supply. Recognized without drivers under MacOS and linux this requires a Windows Driverhttp://www.audiophonics.com/images2/8658/XMOS-Stereo-USB-Audio-Class2-Driver-2013(v2.19.0).zip "target =" _ blank ">(Click here).
This model has a regulated linear supply as standard and can be directly connected to the 220V.
This digital interface is compatible with devicesAudio-GDwith an RJ45 I2S or AES / EBU input.
- Case 100% Brushed Aluminum
- Silver front
- Compatible with Raspyfi, Volumio, Picoreplayer
- Clock: 24.57MHz, 22.57MHz TCXO
- 1 Clock 12Mhz
- Jitter: 4.6 ps
- Regulated power supply low noise
- Coaxial 75 ohm: 24 bit 44.1Khz ~ 192khz
- AES / EBU 110 Ohm: 24 bit 44.1KHz ~ 192kHz
- Optical toslink: 24 bit 44.1khz ~ 192Khz
- I2S RJ45:32 bit 384Khzon RJ45 connector
Dimensions et weight:
- Dimensions: 162x114x47mm
- Weight: 0.9kg
- USB and mains cables not included
Wiring diagram of output I2SconnectorRJ45:
- Pin 1 DATA DSD A
- Pin 3 I2S LRCK dsd CLK
- Pin 5 I2S SCLK DSD B
- Pin 7 I2S MCLK
- Pin 6 and 8 GND MCLK
- Pin 2 and 4 GND