The SMSL B1 Bluetooth Audio receiver features AptX technology and allows you to enjoy high-quality wireless on your devices that do not have this basic feature. Thanks to its technology Bluetooth 4.2 aptX, there is no delay and audio delay on the devices aptX Certified Low Latency .
The SMSL B1 is equipped with a DAC Wolfson WM8524, decoding streams up to 24Bit / 192kHz. It also has a Headphone amplifier MAX97220Adriving headphones up to 32 Ohm / 65mW via its 3.5mm jack output.
Its outputRCA Stereo , and its two digital outputs Optical/Coaxialallow you a wide choice of connection to your HiFi and Home Cinema devices.
One of the special features of this Bluetooth SMSL receiver is its ability to run on battery. The latter with a capacity of 800mAh allows you to last for 12 hours in operation. It is of course possible to let it plug in permanently.
The volume button allows you toHeadphones. Theoutputs RCAthey remain fixed.
Qobuzissime won by SMSL B1
Discover the complete and detailed test of the SMSL B1 Bluetooth receiver, which has been awarded a Qobuzissime for its qualities and performance (Click on the banner below).
- Bluetooth version: 4.2 aptX (NFC Compatibility)
- Optical and Coaxial Sampling Rate: Up to 48kHz
- Charging voltage: 5V (AC adapter available in accesries)
- RCA Output Level: 1.8V rms
- Battery capacity: 800mAh
- Power consumption: 120mW
- Digital receiver: CS8406 (PDF available in the attached files below)
- DAC Wolfson: WM8524 24Bit / 192kHz (PDF available in the attached files below)
- Dynamic range: 95dB
- Noise Ratio: 96dB
- THD + N: 0.02%
Features Headphone Amplifier:
- Chipset: MAX97220A (PDF available in attached files below)
- Noise Ratio: 96dB
- THD + N: 0.03%
- Output: 32 Ohm / 65mW (@ THD + N 0.01%)
Connectivity / Dimensions / Weight:
- Input Micro USB (For power or charge)
- Outputs: RCA Stereo / Optical / Coaxial
- Headphones Jack 3.5mm
- Dimensions: 70x81x25mm
- Weight: 158g
- Black color
- Comes with: Micro-USB to USB-A cable / Bluetooth antenna