- USB DAC ES9028 PRO High Quality Symmetric -
Cut for High Definition
This DAC based on ES9028 Pro 32bit chips offers formidable performance at a reasonable budget. Equipped with a truly symmetrical DAC output scheme with two XLRs, it is possible to control, for example, a pair of active studio speakers or a power amplifier thanks to the ESS SABRE volume, the best digital volume on the market.
Amanero and TCXO clocks
Its Amanero dual clock USB input with galvanic isolation is most powerful using a programmable FPGA and not a chip already integrated. Using a TCXO 100Mhz clock of 0.1PPM with its own dedicated regulation this DAC offers a great precision coupled with an exceptional musicality in a contained budget.
A truly symmetrical DAC
The analog outputs are really balanced since the conversion and respect the ESS specifications with a "Quad differential" scheme allowing a great dynamics, a great background noise reduction. All 6 LM49990 PDOs on the circuit are on interchangeable DIP 8 holders, allowing the PDOs to be changed for more efficient models at will. In addition, the power supply has 10 LDO regulations and low noise subgroups guaranteeing a high purity signal even on small details and harmonics.
High quality design and integration
This audio converter features only quality components with Wima, Elna, Panasonic capacitors, shielded transformer, fast diodes and metal to film resistors.
- 32bit 384Khz USB DAC
- Digital input sensitivity: 0.5V p-p ( 75 Ohm Coaxial) 19dB on Toslink optics
- Harmonic distortion rate: 0.003% on 20 to 20Khz unweighted
- Bandwidth 20 to 20Khz +/- 0.03dB
- Stereo output voltage level: 2.4V ( RCA)
- Stereo output voltage level: 5V ( XLR balanced)
- Signal-to-noise ratio : 122dB
- 32bit ESS digital volume with low loss from 0dB to -120dB (does not reduce signal-to-noise ratio)
- Sampling rate per digital inputs:
- USB : PCM 44.1kHz - 384kHz 16-32 bits
- USB DSD : DSD64 to DSD128
- Coaxial SPDIF input: 24bit max 44.1 Khz -192Khz (DSD DOP64)
- Optical SPDIF input: 24 bit max 44.1Khz - 192Khz (DSD DOP64)
- USB compatible: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 ( requires an Amanero driver) Mac OS 10 and Linux
- Filters can be set via remote control or Menu : Fast and Slow with Linear or Medium Phase, Apodizing, Hybrid and Brickwall
- Internal clock :
- High precision double clock 22.57Mhz and 24.57Mhz
- Power supply:
- Power supply on mains 230V on IEC connector
- Dimensions: 218 x 199 x 60mm (WxDxH)
- Weight : 1.5kg
- 1.5m USB cable, "Apple remote" type remote control, power cable and batteries not included