The SMSL SD-793 2 is an S-PDIF Coaxial and Optical Toslink to Stereo Analog RCA converter equipped with a headphone amplifier.
Used as a digital output, this device acts as a particularly powerful DAC. It incorporates a DIR9001 S / PDIF receiver and a PCM1793 converter.
The SD-793 2 Pro can be connected to your TV, CD / DVD / HDD, etc.
It is also equipped with an amplification stage via an OPA2135 PDO for headphone amplification.
- DAC PCM1793
- S / PDIF interface DIR9001 24bit 96kHz
- Jitter extremely low
- THD: 0.0001% to 1kHz
- Noise Ratio: 113dB
- Dynamic range: 105dB
- Inputs: Coaxial S / PDIF, Optical Toslink
- Outputs: Stereo RCA, Headphone jack Jack 6.35mm
- Headphone output power: 130mW at 32 Ohms
- Chassis Anodized Aluminum Black
- Front Aluminum Anodized Silver
- Dimensions: 128x77x35mm
- Weight: 500g
- Power supply 9V DC 1A included