This DAP transport of Quloos QA661 digital audio files keeps its promises. There is no criticism of the quality of the workmanship. More than 10 versions and 2 years of development have been necessary to offer the best of high-definition digital playback DSD and 24bit 192KHz.
TShielded Talema transformer, Vima MKP capacitors, LT1965 LDO controllers, quality CMS circuits and components, there is no lack to guarantee a high-level BitPerfect digital audio playback without (jitter) jitter. The management of Quloos proprietary memory buffered by I2s ensures fast, high-precision transfer of digital data. The power and digital circuits are all separated by metal partitioning.
The qualityof the QA661 chassis is in connection with its interior design, sober, superbly assembled. Of a formidable efficiency, the interface is simply the fastest DAP readers on the market. It takes less than a second after you load an SD card to listen to music in high-definition DSD.
In addition, the QA661 has two undeniable advantages. All digital outputs electrically isolated from one another operate simultaneously. The DAP QA661 is so powerful that by plugging another digital source into the USB or coaxial inputs you get an audible improvement thanks to the internal low jitter clock.
The XMOS processor optimized against EMI / RFI disturbances by galvanic isolation makes the Quloos QA 661 a formidable USB interface to SPDIF or AES EBU P>
Warning ! The Wordclock output sends the internal clock signal only when playing files on an SD card. It does not work on the USB input and the coaxial input.
Digital Outputs: Em>
- Optical up to 24 bit 192 KHz. Li>
- Coaxial up to 24 bit 192KHz PCM DTS DOLBY DIGITAL (output voltage 0.5VPP) on RCA silver CMC plug. Li>
- XLR AES / EBU 110ohms up to 24Bit 192KHz (output voltage 5V PP). Li>
- Coaxial on gold-plated plug up to 24 bit 192KHz.
- Asynchronous XMOS USB 3.0 interface with galvanic isolation up to 24 bit 192KHz. Li>
Comes with :
- Remote control (AAA type batteries not included).
- A mains cable of 1.70m in length. Li>
- A USB 2.0 SD card reader for PC.
- A manual in English.
Supported file types: Strong>
- WAV: 16/24 Bit 44.1KHz ~ 192KHz.
- AIFF: 16/24 bit 44.1KHz ~ 192KHz.
- FLAC: 16/24 bit 44.1KHz ~ 48KHz.
- APE: 16 bit 44.1 Khz, compression level fast and normal.
- WAVPACK: 16 bit 44.1KHz compression level fast mode high quality.
- ALAC: 16 bit 44.1KHz.
- MP3: 16 bit44.1 / 48KHz, 96bps ~ 320 bps, CBR / VBR / ABR encoding.
- DSD: 1 bit stereo DIFF, DSF, SACD ISO (up to DSD 64).
- CUE: ANSI / UNICODE / UTF 8 encoding.
The QA661 supports SD / SDHC / SDXC cards up to 128GB SDXC with FAT32 formatting. P>
Electrical characteristics and dimensions:
- Input voltage from 110V to 240V AC.
- Consumption from 9 to 11 Watts. Li>
- Dimensions: 215 mm x 315 mm x100 mm.
- Weight: 4.1 Kg.