This module Amplifier mono Span>is based on the use of a pair of high-power transistorsTDA7294developed by the Swiss firm ST MicroElectronics. Span>
It is capable of delivering a continuous power of 100W under 4Ω with a maximum harmonic distortion rate of 10% over an audible range from 20Hz to 20kHz.
Equipped with a very high thermal stability, it is equipped with a sophisticated protection system against overloads and overvoltages.
The filtering is ensured by 2 electrolytic capacitors 50V Chemi-Con of 6800uF each.
It has a speaker protection circuit UPC1237 with Omron relay. P>
- Amplifier TDA7294
- Continuous Power: 100W at 4Ω
- AOP Texas Instruments NE5532
- Protections: Timing, overload, overvoltage
- Power supply and output via screw terminals Li>
- Recommended Power Supply: 28V AC (28-0-28V) Li>
- Dimensions: 90x80x33mm
- Spacing: 81mm, 71mm
- Spacers, Mica insulation and screws provided
- Requires heat sink / radiator Li>
- Weight: 100g