The "SPIRIT" cable from the Canadian brand 1877 PHONO connects your phono deck to your phono preamplifier with RCA jacks.
Resolutely Audiophile in its design, it is especially useful for connecting old record players to our modern equipment, leaving them an additional chance to amaze us by their inimitable analog sound.
The SPIRIT is a rare elegance with its white nylon sheath streaked in white and its satin-like connectors. It shows the love of its designers for beautiful things, whether visual or auditory.
But it also testifies to the seriousness of their approach on technical considerations: Thus the RCAs are plated with fine gold 24k and isolated Teflon, while each bond is made using solder containing 5% d 'Money.
The cable itself contains 4 silver-plated OFHC copper conductors with a cross section of 0.40 mm², surrounded by braided copper shielding, itself covered with an antistatic protective layer made of PET ( Polyethylene Terephthalate ).
- Number of Drivers: 4
- Composition of the Conductors: OFHC Copper plated Silver Section 0.4mm²
- Input: 2 RCA Plugs + 24k Gold Plated Ground & Isolated Teflon
- Output: 2 RCA Plugs + 24k Gold Plated & Insulated Teflon Plug
- 24K Gold Plated Crocodile Clips
- Shielding: Copper + Insulation Sheath PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)
- Cable Length: 1.5m
- Finish: Black & White Nylon Sheath