ELECAUDIO DF-03 Braided Sheath Extensible Nylon (PET) 06-16mm Strong>
Braided sleeve made in PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) mono-strands which can be used in a wide variety of applications. Thanks to its expansibility, the unique PET weaving allows easy and fast installationon bulky connectors of irregular shape.
ThePETis braided from a 0.010 "monofilament of PolyEthylene Terephthalate Strong>for continuous use at temperatures between -40 ° C and 125 ° C . Its melting temperature is 210 ° C Strong>. It has good dielectric qualities as well as excellenttensile strength and angood elasticity . Its versatility is that it is used in fields as varied as the automotive industry, computer science, scuba diving, electronics, harnesses, audiovisual, and even some military applications.
WARNING :Depending on the diameter of the cable the effective length of the sheath can reduce up to 20%!
- For cable with a diameter between 06 and 16mm
- StructurePolyethylene Terephthalate Strong> monofilament
- High elasticity and excellent tensile strength
- Temperature Resistance: -40 ° C and 125 ° C
- Melting Temperature: Strong>210 ° Li>