This high-quality USB cable is particularly attractive due to its dual USB 2.0 output dedicated to powering and transferring audio data.
Indeed, to separate these two elements is a guarantee of quality allowing you to get rid of the residual noises linked to the feed that disturb the signal.
It has the particularity of being extremely faithful to the impedance recommended by the USB standard (+/- 1%) which has the advantage to bring a better transmission of the signal.
On the other hand, the cable is equipped with 3 filters acting against RFI interference.
99.9% deoxygenated OFHC copper conductor .
Compatible with standard 1.1 & 2.0 with transfer rates up to 480Mb / s .
Works with any USB 2.0 device on a PC or MAC platform.
- Metal Head Connectors: Gold Plated
- Male to Male to Male-B Male to Male Cable (24bit / 192kHz)
- Double shielding: aluminum strip plus copper braid
- Copper conductor OFHC 99.9% pure (deoxygenated)
- Insulation: Polyethylene
- Impedance: 90 Ohm (low variation 1%)
- filtering:3 filters (anti RFI)
- Cable Length: 1.5m
- Weight: 400g